This week, I had a conversation with lecturer to confirm about my own project for my independent study. “Being a Territory” is my first project which is a unique artwork that creates across the Northern Territory commemorates 100 years. In this project, I need to do some research with people who come from different countries and record their feelings about living in Northern Territory. Because I want to show that it is a multi-culture city and why people want to live here. Different opinions will show the different cultures and it also will illustrate what this city is for different people who live here. This group of people can be international students and even the people who just work here with different nationalities. The duration of my project is around 2 minutes so that I need find 15 or more people who have different nationality to be resources. Depend on the different nationalities; I also need to find the creative commons images about flags to be my background in my project. To show the different languages and compare them with English that will be my foreground in my project.
No comments:
Post a Comment