This week, we were organized to meet with Stephan at Thursday afternoon. Because I had another lecture on every Thursday afternoon, so I miss the first time to meet with him. Anyway, after my lecture, I caught up with ChengMum. She told me everything about the meeting. We will have 4 cameras for recording Stephan’s lecture. One for the front shoot, one for the side shoot, another one for recording the keyboard of the piano. After collect all the resources, we also need to do editing and it will become a online tutorial for music study for student on learnline. Cheng Mum also took me to have a look the room which we will have shooting and the lecture room. The room looks good, but the light maybe not good enough. So we booked the lights as well. In case, we booked all the equipments already so that we can make sure everything prepare well before we start working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment